Find Yardia Wholesale resources and information here. Click on each link to access related information and documents.
Linesheet Catalog: PDF
1. Order: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that lists the product sku's and/or basic product descriptions, and the quantities desired. (For example: BD101 x 6 or Baby Goat Party card x 6.) If you are a new stockist, please include your shipping address.
2. Invoice: After I've accepted your order, I will then send you an invoice via Square which will include turnaround time and cost of shipping.
3. Payment: This invoice may be paid online with any major credit card, which you will have the option of keeping on file for future ease of use. Payment is due prior to shipment for initial orders.
Or use Faire: You're also welcome to access my Faire shop if you prefer that method online. Just visit the Yardia on Faire link to create a wholesale account or to purchase from my shop directly (using this direct link will also make it so that Faire doesn't take an extra commission on the order).
2020 Current Best Sellers
(links go to retail pages on website, for reference)
- Seattle Sticker
- Mountains of Gratitude Card
- Mountain Is Out Sticker
- Mountain Is Out Card
- Tree Cheers For Your Birthday Card
Hi-Res Product Photos
You're welcome to use product photos from this Google Drive folder. You may also use low-res product photos from the Yardia website for social media or product promotion, or find them at the link in the "Low res catalog" file.
Visit Yardia's Stockists page for a list of current retailers carrying our line.
I've listed upcoming trade shows on my Events page, along with retail craft shows (if you'd like to schedule a local order pick-up).
Sign up for the Yardia Wholesale list
Questions? Visit my general FAQ's or send me an email at: email@example.com.