Lesbian Coming Out Card - LGBTQIA+ Pride Greeting CardYardia
Welcome to the queer family with this gorgeous coming out card! It was lovingly crafted to make the coming out process a beautiful yet a bit more lighthearted experience. Use it as an aid in expressing who you are - no matter whether you consider yourself a late bloomer or not! Features original watercolor illustrations of flowers in the lesbian pride flag colors. Also available in queer and trans versions.
I created and used the first draft of this greeting card to come out to friends and family. It made the process of coming out more lighthearted, a little less scary and very true to how I like to express myself (through my art!). I'm so pleased to now be able to offer this card to you as well.
- Measures about 4.25 x 5.5 inches. A2 Size.
- 100% recycled paper (card and envelope).
- Folded card, blank inside. Comes with kraft envelope.
- Commercially compostable protective sleeve.
- Ships flat within an envelope (economy shipping, no tracking) or rigid mailer (for 3+ cards).
- Due to monitor variations, colors may differ slightly from those on your screen.
- Made and printed in the Pacific Northwest.
Copyright © Brigida Swanson 2024. All rights reserved.
Questions about shipping? Visit our Shipping FAQ's.
Other questions? Visit our general FAQ's.
Yardia is a gift and stationery company owned and operated by me, Brigida Swanson. I create nature-inspired watercolor home decor, gifts and stationery that help gardeners and hikers to express their intersectional identities and love the place they live. Learn more on our About page.
About the Artist:
I'm Brigida, a CHamoru and multiracial artist based in Seattle, Washington. Nature's like family to me. Creating art about nature is how I feel most connected to the ancestral values of my CHamoru heritage, and to the Pacific Northwest culture in which I was raised. It's why I create products that express a kinship with nature, so that we can all experience a sense of belonging and wonder.