Take Courage Care PackYardia
The Take Courage Care Pack is a set of five cards designed to uplift and stay connected with loved ones in uncertain times. Perfect for homeschooling, family activities, sending hope to friends you miss or for starting a personal pen pal club. Now updated to include a new card designed during quarantine!
This set includes one card each of the following:
- Take Courage
- An Anchor When Life's Untethered
- Nevertheless, She Persisted
- Thinking of You
- You've Got This
This is a set of five cards for the price of four! I hope it can bring you a bit more joy and connection in the coming weeks and months.
- Each card measures about 4.25 x 5.5 inches. A2 Size.
- 100% recycled paper (card and envelope).
- Folded cards, blank inside. Comes with kraft envelopes.
- Sealed in protective sleeve.
- Ships flat within a sturdy cardboard mailer.
- Due to monitor variations, colors may differ slightly from those on your screen.
- Made in Washington State with Forest Stewardship Council certified sustainable printing.
Copyright © 2021 by Brigida Swanson. All rights reserved.
Questions about shipping? Visit our Shipping FAQ's.
Other questions? Visit our general FAQ's.
Yardia is a gift and stationery company owned and operated by me, Brigida Swanson. I create nature-inspired watercolor home decor, gifts and stationery that help gardeners and hikers to express their intersectional identities and love the place they live. Learn more on our About page.
About the Artist:
I'm Brigida, a CHamoru and multiracial artist based in Seattle, Washington. Nature's like family to me. Creating art about nature is how I feel most connected to the ancestral values of my CHamoru heritage, and to the Pacific Northwest culture in which I was raised. It's why I create products that express a kinship with nature, so that we can all experience a sense of belonging and wonder.