Anchor Empathy CardYardia
Featuring a stunning sunset sailboat adrift in the Salish Sea, this card conveys the comforting message, "An anchor when life's untethered." Perfect for those seeking comfort, encouragement, empathy, or sympathy.
Illustrated and-lettered in watercolor by Seattle artist Brigida Swanson. Printed in the Pacific Northwest on recycled cardstock, blank inside and with a kraft envelope.
- Measures about 4.25 x 5.5 inches. A2 Size.
- 100% recycled paper (card and envelope).
- Folded card, blank inside. Comes with kraft envelope.
- Compostable protective sleeve.
- Ships flat within an envelope (economy shipping, no tracking) or rigid mailer.
- Due to monitor variations, colors may differ slightly from those on your screen.
- Made in Washington State with Forest Stewardship Council certified sustainable printing.
Copyright © 2021 by Brigida Swanson. All rights reserved.
Questions about shipping? Visit our Shipping FAQ's.
Other questions? Visit our general FAQ's.
Yardia is a gift and stationery company owned and operated by me, Brigida Swanson. I create nature-inspired watercolor home decor, gifts and stationery that help gardeners and hikers to express their intersectional identities and love the place they live. Learn more on our About page.
About the Artist:
I'm Brigida, a CHamoru and multiracial artist based in Seattle, Washington. Nature's like family to me. Creating art about nature is how I feel most connected to the ancestral values of my CHamoru heritage, and to the Pacific Northwest culture in which I was raised. It's why I create products that express a kinship with nature, so that we can all experience a sense of belonging and wonder.
Love this card and beautiful sentiment. Just what I needed to say. High quality printing and paper. Fast shipping.