Sympathy Card - Watercolor Botanical Sympathy CardYardia
Send empathy that's difficult to express with this botanical sympathy card. Woodland ferns and violets painted in watercolor accompany a hand lettered message that reads: "When someone we love is gone, we miss their presence and are so grateful to have known them." This sympathy card serves as a reminder of the meaningful connections that continue to exist with those we've lost, creating a lasting and sentimental keepsake.
Illustrated in watercolor by Seattle artist Brigida Swanson.
This folded greeting card is professionally printed in full color on gorgeous high quality recycled cardstock using environmentally sustainable printing processes. It is left blank inside for your message and comes with a kraft envelope.
- Measures about 4.25 x 5.5 inches. A2 Size.
- 100% recycled paper (card and envelope).
- Folded card, blank inside. Comes with kraft envelope.
- Commercially compostable protective sleeve.
- Ships flat within an envelope (economy shipping, no tracking) or rigid mailer (for 3+ cards).
- Due to monitor variations, colors may differ slightly from those on your screen.
- Made in Washington State with Forest Stewardship Council certified sustainable printing.
Copyright © Brigida Swanson 2023. All rights reserved.
Questions about shipping? Visit our Shipping FAQ's.
Other questions? Visit our general FAQ's.
Yardia is a gift and stationery company owned and operated by me, Brigida Swanson. I create nature-inspired watercolor home decor, gifts and stationery that help gardeners and hikers to express their intersectional identities and love the place they live. Learn more on our About page.
About the Artist:
I'm Brigida, a CHamoru and multiracial artist based in Seattle, Washington. Nature's like family to me. Creating art about nature is how I feel most connected to the ancestral values of my CHamoru heritage, and to the Pacific Northwest culture in which I was raised. It's why I create products that express a kinship with nature, so that we can all experience a sense of belonging and wonder.