Seattle Sanctuary Watercolor Art PrintYardia
100% of the proceeds from the Sanctuary art print will be donated to the Northwest Abortion Access Fund to help people in Alaska, Idaho, Washington and Oregon safely travel to and pay for their abortion care. It's been six years since I painted this illustration, but here we are, still continuing to seek out sanctuary for our human rights.
Because I don't have a huge amount of these art prints currently in stock, to increase the impact in the small way that I can, I (Brigida) will be personally matching the donations from the sales of this art print until the stock runs out.
This 8x10 art print features a watercolor illustration of the Seattle skyline with Mt. Rainier in the background, and is paired with the hand lettered word sanctuary. This work of art makes a welcoming gift for a Seattle newcomer, and is sure to bring a comforting reminder of home to local natives. (Frame not included.)
- 8 x10 inches. Art print only, frame not included.
- Museum quality art print created with fade resistant 19pt Savoy Cotton archival paper and ink.
- Ships flat, sealed in a commercially compostable sleeve within a sturdy cardboard mailer.
- Due to monitor variations, colors may differ slightly from those on your screen.
Copyright © 2016 by Brigida Swanson. All rights reserved.
Questions about shipping? Visit our Shipping FAQ's.
Other questions? Visit our general FAQ's.
More information and resources:
- Learn more and donate directly to the Northwest Abortion Access Fund: https://nwaafund.org/
- Find information about direct action, volunteer opportunities, advocacy and more: https://votesaveamerica.com/roe/
- Get information and the resources you need on how to get an abortion: https://www.ineedana.com/
Yardia is a gift and stationery company owned and operated by me, Brigida Swanson. I create nature-inspired watercolor home decor, gifts and stationery that help gardeners and hikers to express their intersectional identities and love the place they live. Learn more on our About page.
About the Artist:
I'm Brigida, a CHamoru and multiracial artist based in Seattle, Washington. Nature's like family to me. Creating art about nature is how I feel most connected to the ancestral values of my CHamoru heritage, and to the Pacific Northwest culture in which I was raised. It's why I create products that express a kinship with nature, so that we can all experience a sense of belonging and wonder.