San Juan Islands OrnamentYardia
The San Juan Islands ornament features an original watercolor painting of islands in the Puget Sound against a dawn sky. The ornament is painted by hand by Brigida Swanson on a 2"-3" natural wood slice, and hangs from a hemp cord. Signed with "yardia" on the back. Sealed with a matte archival varnish.
Because each ornament is painted by hand, this is a one-of-a-kind artwork and may have slight variations from the image shown.
- Measures approximately 2"-3" in diameter.
- Watercolor and ink on wood.
- Ships in a bubble mailer.
- Due to monitor variations, colors may differ slightly from those on your screen.
- Handmade in Seattle, Washington.