Black And Flourishing Unisex TeeYardia
This lightweight tee offers a smooth, tailored fit and inclusive unisex sizing. The perfect blend of comfort and style make this shirt a winner!
IMPORTANT: This tee is printed on demand by Yardia's production partner and requires 3-5+ business days production time prior to shipping. It will ship separately from other items in your order.
This tee features an illustration in dark brown of wildflowers with hand-lettered text reading Black and flourishing. Art and lettering by Brigida Swanson.
- Color: Heather Autumn, Heather Gray, Heather Dust, Heather Green, Heather Mustard, Heather Columbia Blue, Heather Mauve, Heather Orchid, Heather Prism Ice Blue, Heather Prism Peach, Heather Prism Sunset
- Material: Depending on Shirt Color:
- 99% Cotton 1% Polyester: Heather Prism Ice Blue, Heather Prism Peach, Heather Prism Sunset
- 48% Polyester 52% Cotton: Heather Autumn, Heather Columbia Blue, Heather Mauve, Heather Orchid, Heather Mustard, Heather Green, Heather Dust
- Size: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large; Size Variance +/- 1"-2"
- Care: Machine Wash Cold
- Shirt blanks produced by Bella Canvas.
Copyright © Brigida Swanson, 2021.
Questions about shipping? Visit our Shipping FAQ's.
Other questions? Visit our general FAQ's.
Yardia is a gift and stationery company owned and operated by me, Brigida Swanson. I create nature-inspired watercolor home decor, gifts and stationery that help gardeners and hikers to express their intersectional identities and love the place they live. Learn more on our About page.
About the Artist:
I'm Brigida, a CHamoru and multiracial artist based in Seattle, Washington. Nature's like family to me. Creating art about nature is how I feel most connected to the ancestral values of my CHamoru heritage, and to the Pacific Northwest culture in which I was raised. It's why I create products that express a kinship with nature, so that we can all experience a sense of belonging and wonder.