Wildflowers Camp MugYardia
IMPORTANT: This camp mug is printed on demand by Yardia's production partner and requires 3-5+ days (5-7+ during winter holiday season) production time prior to shipping. It will ship separately from other items in your order.
This 10-ounce steel and enamel camp mug features my illustration of Pacific Northwest wildflowers along with their common and Latin names. Cozy up with a hot chocolate, coffee or tea, or give it as a gift!
The mug is approximately 3.25" tall and about 3.625" wide, plus another inch for the handle. It's a 10 ounce capacity mug, so just a bit less than a standard 11-ounce coffee cup. Due to the rustic nature of camp mugs, you may see small imperfections such as dents, bubbles and other rustic features.
- Size: 10 oz.; 3.25"(H)x3.625"(W)
- Material: Metal, Stainless Steel, Sublimation Coated White Gloss with a Black Rim
- Care: Hand wash only, NOT Microwave Safe
- Not intended for bakeware or use over open flames, which may damage the sublimation coating.
- Printed with Yardia's original illustrations in the USA on imported (China) mug.
- Due to monitor variations, colors may differ slightly from those on your screen.
Copyright © 2022 by Brigida Swanson. All rights reserved.
Questions about shipping? Visit our Shipping FAQ's.
Other questions? Visit our general FAQ's.
Yardia is a gift and stationery company owned and operated by me, Brigida Swanson. I create nature-inspired watercolor home decor, gifts and stationery that help gardeners and hikers to express their intersectional identities and love the place they live. Learn more on our About page.
About the Artist:
I'm Brigida, a CHamoru and multiracial artist based in Seattle, Washington. Nature's like family to me. Creating art about nature is how I feel most connected to the ancestral values of my CHamoru heritage, and to the Pacific Northwest culture in which I was raised. It's why I create products that express a kinship with nature, so that we can all experience a sense of belonging and wonder.